- 1 whole roaster chicken, cut up and marinated in 1 bottle of Marinade Bay Jamaican Jerk Cooking & Grilling Sauce (approx. 5 hours)
- 3 short ribs
- ½ bottle Marinade Bay Jamaican Jerk Cooking & Grilling Sauce (optional, for additional seasoning to taste)
- water to cover
- 32 oz chicken broth
- 1 bunch chopped cilantro
- 1 bunch celery cut into small slices
- 5 large carrots cut into small slices
- 2 small yellow onions cut in half
- Add desired amount of pasta or rice
Place the cut up chicken, short ribs, vegetables, and chicken stock into a large stock pot.
Add water to cover. Bring to a boil and then lower heat to simmer for 3.5 hours. Strain out all veggies and meat and set aside.
Bring broth back to boil and add pasta. Cook 8-10 minutes or until pasta reached desired doneness.
Add veggies and meat back into the soup and heat through until ready to serve.